New Contact Email

adambrickley.brickyard@blogspot.com

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Palin scares Dems!

Before I get started, I should tell you to click here to listen to my interview on Doug Gibbs' Political Pistachio.

Anyway, I was looking at my hit-counter today, and I was rather puzzled to find that I had visitors coming from this liberal post about how massive numbers of Republican women will supposedly vote for Hillary instead of our nominee (yeah right). But I scrolled down, and I found this in the comments section:

Not to be Debbie Downer here, but if this happens we could be in for bad times. http://palinforvp.blogspot.com/
Posted by Benson October 20, 2007 2:33 PM

Now, I'm not going to put too much stock in one blog comment, but this is the first time that I have EVER seen a Democrat say something like this about ANY Republican in the 2008 election. Sarah Palin is the very antithesis of everything that Hillary Clinton stands for, and by far the strongest candidate that we could put in the VP slot. If Palin is on the ticket, I think it would send a very clear message to the opposition: "Be afraid, Senator Clinton, be VERY afraid."





No comments: