New Contact Email

adambrickley.brickyard@blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gov. Palin in Kuwait!

In case you missed my last post, Sarah Palin is in Kuwait visiting the Alaskan troops stationed there. She arrived today, and some footage is making it's way into the news media. I will continue to post links as more reports become available.

Video from KTUU - This seems to be raw footage and there is almost no sound, but it's still fun to watch. I especially like the clip at the end when the Governor is trying out a military rifle at a firing range....I cranked the volume on my speakers way up, and one of the soldiers behind the Governor says "You're hitting pretty close to dead center" (Please note: Gov Palin hunts and is a lifetime NRA member).

AP Photos (Click to view): 1, 2

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: