New Contact Email

adambrickley.brickyard@blogspot.com

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Memorial to Church Shooting Victims

I generally avoid posting any non-Palin material. However, many of my readers know that I live just outside of Colorado Springs, CO and will understand why I feel morally obligated to address the acts of senseless brutality which shocked my community earlier today. Churches are supposed to be sanctuaries from the brutal, fallen world in which we live, and to see such a sanctuary shattered makes me want to vomit. I have personally benefitted from services offered by New Life Church, namely their homeschool enrichment program, with which several members of my family are still directly involved. I have also known at least one individual involved with Youth With a Mission (YWAM). So, both shootings this morning touched me in a very deep and personal way, and I send my heartfelt condolences to both New Life and YWAM.


No comments: