New Contact Email

adambrickley.brickyard@blogspot.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Media frenzy continues: Take a bow, Palin fans!

The Palin for VP movement was on KTUU's evening newscast for the second time on Friday. This go-round featured the Palin Movement's National Coordinator, Steve Maloney, in addition to WorldNetDaily White House Correspondent Les Kinsolving and Weekly Standard Editor Fred Barnes. Palintology.com has the video posted as it's top story (I'm not in the mood to dink around with YouTube at the moment.)

While we're talking about Steve Maloney, I think now would be a good time to thank him for his contribution to our budding movement. Steve has heaped a lot of praise on me, but the fact is that most of the gains we have made would not have been possible without him. He says that he has put a thousand hours of work into the Palin Movment, and I believe him. He has sent hundreds of emails, commented on more blogs than I can count, and written extensively on Sarah Palin on his own blog. Steve is one of the rare people in politics who has been around long enough to know how the game works (starting with Newt Gingirch's congressional campaign in 1974) but is still idealistic enough to think he can change the way it is played, and he's done his darndest to learn new technologies in order to make his voice heard. I can only hope that I'm still going that strong when I'm 67 years old!


I also want to give a shout out to Trish Houser of Palintology.com. Trish has done a spectacular job providing news about Gov. Palin to the outside world, and I will admit to getting a lot of my news from her. She has also been a great friend to this website (that lovely new banner at the top of the page was a gift from her), even though she has told me that she would prefer to see her Governor fix up Alaska before thinking about national office. Since I'm not offering Palin for Veep t-shirts yet, I would highly suggest that you have a look at her CafePress store and "Palintologist" and "Sarah-bot" apparel that you can order there. I'm personally partial to the hilarious "Sarah-bot" graphic.

Well, I think that's enough for one night. Tomorrow I will be writing my first column about a subject that I have avoided like the plague up to this point....Gov. Palin's looks and whether or not they are relevant.

1 comment:

Eric Dondero said...

Big article on your Draft Sarah Palin for VP movement now up at www.libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com

Though, we are getting some harsh criticisms in the Comment Section. Please feel free to come on over and defend Sarah!