New Contact Email

adambrickley.brickyard@blogspot.com

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Palin included in Congressional Quarterly's "VP Madness"!

Congressional Quarterly has just launched a "VP Madness" poll on their website, and Gov Palin made it into their bracket! Be sure to vote, tell all of your friends, post it to your blog, etc. CQ is a very well respected publication, and I think that the the Governor will do very well. Still, she has 31 other candidates to get past, so it's going to take some work to push her over the top.

Here's why I REALLY like this poll: It works off of a "March Madness" style playoff bracket, and I think that Palin can beat anyone in a head-to-head matchup. So, I think her chances are far better in this format than they would be in a traditional poll. For example, she's up against Texas Gov. Rick Perry in Round 1, and she's clobbering him with 60% of the vote (last time I checked). Let's make sure she wins in a blowout. In Round 2, she'll be up against the winner of a Sam Brownback-Fred Thompson faceoff (Brownback is leading), and I like her chances there as well.
I'll be posting updates throughout the process, so be sure to check back often. We need to do everything we can to make sure that Sarah Palin becomes the Cinderella story of this poll. So, let's get to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of Sarah Palin until someone told me about her on a small blog I visit. I did some research and the only thing I can say is she is a winner in every sense of the word.

it's vintage, duh said...

I'm glad you know the background. I'd heard of this before, but had never really researched it to know what the story was, because she didn't seem like a serial tax-raiser.